Anyone who has had cosmetic surgery will tell you that the process involved many decisions, a good deal of preparation, multiple appointments – and probably some soul searching, too. Hopefully they will say it was a wholly positive experience, but sadly this is not always the case. Here are five top tips to help you through your own cosmetic surgery journey.
- Choose a reputable cosmetic surgeon. Being in the care of someone of whose skills you are certain, who has a reputation for delivering beautiful, natural-looking results, and who is supported by a top class medical team, will help you towards a happy cosmetic surgery experience.
- Be honest and expect honesty. Spend a good amount of time thinking about your reasons for having cosmetic surgery and what changes you are hoping it will bring about. During your Coventry cosmetic surgery consultation, Mr Alan Park will discuss the limitations of surgery and whether your expectations are realistic. Those patients who proceed with realistic goals in mind tend to emerge the happier with the results.
- Choose your timing well. Even with everything in place, having cosmetic surgery can still be a stressful time as it makes demands on your time and your health. It is very natural to feel vulnerable around the time of the surgery so if you are going through an anxiety-inducing event – a relationship break-up or house sale, for example – put it off until calmer times.
- Prepare! Being prepared not just practically but mentally and physically too will stand you in good stead. Focus on your needs: reduce stress, eat well, get active and make plans ahead so that you are able to…
- Rest up and recover. By giving yourself time to heal and following your Mr Park’s aftercare instructions, you can round off your Coventry cosmetic surgery experience in a calm, healthy and positive manner – all the better to enjoy the results.